At Dropbox, we strive to make our workplace one where our employees can thrive. We also believe diversity, equity, and inclusion are key to inspiring innovation and creativity. So we’re proud to announce that Dropbox has been recognized by Great Place to Work on six of their ‘Best Workplaces’ lists in 2020.
This year, we ranked:
- #15 in Fortune Best Workplaces in Technology™ 2020 (Large)
- #15 in Fortune Best Workplaces in New York™ 2020 (Large)
- #28 in Fortune Best Workplaces in the Bay Area™ 2020 (Large)
- #48 in Great Place to Work's Best Workplaces in Texas™ 2020 (Large)
- #63 in Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2020
- #80 in Great Place to Work's Best Workplaces for Parents™ 2020
These rankings are published by Fortune Magazine, who works with research partner Great Place to Work. Surveys ask in-depth questions about employees’ experiences, measuring things like company sentiment, commitment to transparency, benefits, and just how much they enjoy working at the company.
We’re honored to be recognized and aim to continue making an impact as we design a more enlightened way of working.