In recent years, as more people have felt empowered to explore their passions and launch their own businesses, the startup landscape has become highly competitive. Having been a startup, we understand all the different elements involved in starting a business, including developing a differentiated product and securing funding. To support these growing companies and help them move their critical workflows forward more efficiently, we’re launching Dropbox for Startups.
Dropbox for Startups provides a single point of access to a full suite of tools across our portfolio of products: Dropbox, DocSend, and HelloSign and offers any combination of these at a discount.
With access to all three products, startups can easily find the tools they need to navigate the fundraising experience from end-to-end:
- Dropbox provides an organized workspace that allows for convenient access, reliable storage, and easy collaboration on content
- DocSend renders real-time document analytics for insights into stakeholder activity and investor interest, and offers modern virtual data rooms to easily share multiple documents with a single link
- HelloSign enables seamless agreement workflows with fast, secure, and intuitive eSignatures
The new Dropbox for Startups initiative expands on the DocSend Partner Program, which is a network of more than 700 VCs, accelerators, and incubators who offer industry insights, pitch deck reviews, and DocSend discounts to their startups.
Starting today, startups associated with any investor, accelerator, or startup community that participates in the DocSend Partner Program will be eligible for the Dropbox for Startups discounts. And U.S.-based startups that aren’t associated with anyone in the program can refer their VC or accelerator to join. For more information on Dropbox for Startups, click here.
For more resources, check out:
- The Startup Fundraising Playbook, which provides data-driven insights into the latest fundraising trends and how to succeed
- The DocSend Fundraising Network, which offers free, personalized pitch deck review
- HelloSign, which provides ready-to-sign templates including legal agreements, tax forms, and HR paperwork