We’re always looking for new ways to help our customers move their work forward and ensure all the tools they use work seamlessly with Dropbox. So today we’re excited to announce a new integration between HelloSign, our eSignature product, and HubSpot, a software platform that helps companies market and sell more effectively.
The HelloSign for HubSpot integration allows teams to send, sign, and track documents right from HubSpot. It enables sales teams to work even more efficiently by automating critical agreements processes. With one unified workflow, teams can spend more time focused on the work that matters: growing their business and building relationships with their customers.
With the new integration, you and your team can:
- Send signature requests from Contact, Deal, and Company records in HubSpot
- See when a contract has been sent, viewed, signed, declined, or cancelled from within HubSpot
- Create templates directly in HubSpot without needing to switch back to HelloSign
- Add HubSpot data to your HelloSign templates with an autofill function that pulls directly from HubSpot properties
- Save documents back to HubSpot automatically once they’ve been signed
- Send reminders and cancellations to signature requests
All customers with paid HelloSign plans can use this integration starting today.
To find out more details about the new features, click here.