The Dropbox employees love, built for enterprisesWith Dropbox Enterprise, IT can give employees the Dropbox they love while getting the advanced capabilities they need to effectively onboard and manage tens of thousands of users, protect company data, and get the most from their investment. Specifically, enterprise customers will benefit from:
- Scalable deployment tools. Many companies already have strong Dropbox adoption from employees using personal accounts. With domain verification and account capture, admins can accelerate user migration to enterprise accounts in a few clicks.
- Increased visibility and control. With domain insights, admins gain visibility into any personal Dropbox usage taking place on their company domain. Additionally our new collaboration insights feature lets admins easily monitor how employees are using Dropbox with external collaborators.
- Enterprise-grade services and support. Customers have unlimited access to the Dropbox API to seamlessly integrate Dropbox with existing IT systems, plus access to our platform team for support on custom integrations. We’re also providing customers with an assigned customer manager and world-class services for help with deployment, data migration, and user training.
HIPAA-regulated businesses can now use DropboxToday we’re also excited to announce that Dropbox will now sign Business Associate Agreements (BAAs) with Dropbox Business and Dropbox Enterprise customers — an important step in helping them meet their Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (HITECH) compliance obligations.
New security features, now available in early accessAs part of today’s launch we’re also introducing three new security features — now available in early access for both Dropbox Business and Dropbox Enterprise customers:
- Suspended user state offers greater control and flexibility when employees leave the company by letting admins disable a user’s access to their account before deleting it.
- Sign in as user gives team admins the ability to log in to an employee’s account to maintain business continuity and ensure company policies are met while providing a clear audit trail of activity.
- Custom branding lets businesses add a logo to shared link pages so that recipients can quickly identify that the information they’re seeing comes from your company.