Today, we are announcing enhancements to the Dropbox Solution Provider Partner Program designed to give channel resellers, solution providers, and service providers additional benefits and support. As we all are adjusting to sudden and unexpected changes in the way we work, Dropbox wants to ensure that our partners have the tools and resources to continue their vital role in our effort to help teams do their best work from anywhere, be organized, stay focused, and get in sync.
New improvements to the Dropbox Solution Provider Partner Program include:
- New products that drive new opportunities:
- Dropbox Spaces provides your customers with a simple solution that seamlessly enables remote work
- HelloSign eSignature solution provides a secure process that streamlines agreement workflows with legally binding electronic signatures that are easy to automate, manage, and store
- Improved support options for Select and Elite partners:
- Marketing support for joint demand generation activities
- Increased sales support to help you close deals
- Greater access to Dropbox support teams
- Additional benefits:
- 24/7 access to refreshed online sales and technical certifications
- Rebates for qualified registered deals
- Increase in the number of free Dropbox internal use licenses and the addition of free HelloSign internal use licenses
Dropbox is committed to maintaining strong relationships with our partners during this time and will continue to adjust our Solution Provider Partner Program, if necessary, to address how we can successfully work together in the coming months. To learn more about the changes announced today, download the new Program Guide from the Dropbox Partner Portal or connect with your Partner Account Manager.