Update, February 2015: Missed the webinar? You can watch the recording here!
Here at Dropbox for Business, we’re all about making it easy for teams to access and share the information they need. We’re in good company with Salesforce and Evernote, whose respective customer relationship management platform and digital workspaces are huge for boosting productivity and collaboration across teams. And when you use all three services together, you have a seamlessly integrated productivity machine.
Join us for an upcoming webinar to find out how these three services can help your team get more done, even when they’re on the go. You’ll hear from speakers at Dropbox, Salesforce, and Evernote about the details of these integrations, as well as from a customer — Australia’s 121cast — about how these three technologies together have helped grow their business.
Specifically, we’ll cover how you can:
- Upload files to Dropbox from a Salesforce record (more on our integration here)
- Keep content up to date for everyone in Salesforce who has access to the record
- Access Dropbox files via Salesforce web (including Chatter) and the Salesforce1 mobile app
- Take media-rich notes in Evernote and link it to an opportunity in Salesforce
- View notes and files on the go in the Salesforce1 Mobile App
Our panel of speakers includes:
- Deeps De Silva: Senior Manager, Salesforce Product Marketing APAC
- Oliver Jay: Dropbox head of International
- Tiang Lim Foo: Market Development, Evernote APAC
- Ed Hooper: Co-founder & CEO at 121cast
The webinar will be held on Friday, December 5th, at 12:30 PM AEDT. Register here!