We’re constantly looking for ways to improve the Dropbox experience and expand our feature offerings. In the last few years, we welcomed HelloSign (now Dropbox Sign) and DocSend (now Dropbox DocSend) to the Dropbox family, and we’ll be offering these services to many of our users as an integrated part of Dropbox. If you haven’t used these services before, you’ll now be able to access them from your Dropbox account. At this time, our integrated offering will only be available to non-Dropbox Teams users. More information about how teams can use Dropbox Sign and DocSend can be found in our Help Center.
- Terms of Service
- We added language covering use of the Dropbox Sign and DocSend services.
- We added language clarifying users’ responsibilities should they choose to enable third-party integrations with Dropbox.
- We now refer to Dropbox Business teams as Dropbox Teams and have updated the Terms of Service accordingly.
- We added information to help users understand how data collection works if they use DocSend, viewer insights on content viewed in Dropbox, or our eSignature services.
- We’ve added information to clarify how we use data when people interact with Dropbox representatives in certain marketing contexts.